Pacific Maritime Lawyers is a nationally based Australian Law Firm.
- Coastal trading regime advice to government and shipowners.
- Salvage and the intervention convention in the great barrier reef.
- Competition law and exclusive towage license arrangements.
- Established a marine based joint venture between corporate owners.
- Advised owners in relation to ship repair contracts, both domestically and overseas.
- Advised a statutory agency in relation to legislative reform.
- Successfully defended regulatory action against domestic commercial vessels.
- Successfully defended regulatory action under Queensland marine safety laws.
- P&I Club work, including wreck removal.
- Maritime Law, Expert Witness and Regulatory Compliance.
- Incident Investigation.
- Salvage and Maritime Incident Project Management.
- Business analysis, Business and Project plan development.
- Risk assessments.
- Safety Management Systems.
- Applications for specific exemptions.
- Legislation review for State Governments and agencies.
- Procurement and tender review.
- VTS Management and Project implementation.
- Oil pollution prevention, response and cost recovery.
- Outsourced process management and decision support.
- Training on powers and enforcement.
- Investigation and evidence gathering
Honorary Solicitors for:
- Australian Shipbuilders and Repair Group (ASRG)
- Western Port Oberon Association Inc.
- Australian Commercial Vessel Operators Association (ACVOA)
Contact us to arrange a consultation.