Our experience includes: Yacht sale and purchase agreements Negotiating, drafting and reviewing yacht … Read more
We are operating business as usual as we are a virtual law firm already. All client meetings will be conducted by telephone or Zoom / Skype as required, and we will restrict all non-essential travel and gatherings in accordance with Government Advice.
Best regards, the PML Team
All things ‘Maritime Law’ Specialists
Pacific Maritime Lawyers Pty Ltd is a multi-disciplinary professional practice offering specialist maritime legal and consulting services.
We are owned and operated by Master Mariners and Lawyers, with formal audit, business, and legal qualifications.
Pacific Maritime has extensive experience in project and asset management, maritime incident investigation and support, maritime compliance, audits, risk assessments, commercial dispute resolution, negotiations, due diligence and business management. PML continues to supply a wide range of services to domestic and international private and publicly listed corporations, as well as Government organisations.
Pacific Maritime offers practical and results-oriented legal services to all sectors of the Maritime Industry, including:
- Small marine businesses, such as hire and drive operators and timeshare vessels
- Superyachts and supporting businesses
- Domestic Commercial Vessels, such as fishing charter vessels
- Commercial Fishing Industry
- Passenger Ferry Operators
- Commercial Tourism Operators, especially in the Great Barrier Reef and South East Queensland whale watching enterprises
- Major Shipping, including liner trade operators, bulk trades, oil and gas operations, towing and dredging
- Ports, port facilities and terminals
- Marine pilots
- Marine insurance, including H&M, P&I Clubs, cargo claims and personal injury
- Financial Institutions, lenders and investors in marine businesses
- Government regulators and service providers, including marine safety agencies
- Defence Industries and service providers, especially Navy